Skip to main content

One has to make sure that the property is owned by the person from whom the land is to be purchased. So please apply for the EC (Encumbrance certificate – refer for the procedure) with the registrar (Deputy Registrar Office) and get the EC. Link for Deputy registration office in the state online link please select the menu option “About Chhattisgarh > Districts” option to reach next page. Here select the link under "District Website” to reach respective district portal. In the given page please select “ABOUT THE DISTRICT > who who” for details.

Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan Khata , Apr 22 2020 on